Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?

He said he was sorry, he even cried and he even promised that he won't do it again. The reason i had that bruise was because that i caught him cheating on me when we were in a LDR. He didn't want to admit it and blamed it on me. On this 21st of Dec this year, i was suppose to be marrying this guy. Guess what, he did it again guys. Even though i gave him many chances, he took it for granted and he wasn't even sorry for it. He's a narcissists, abuser and also has anger managent. I already said its over and i cancel everything. I even blocked him on every socmed. But he kept calling my family, he said he was sorry again and he won't do it again and tears were falling. How on earth should i handle this type of guy ? Coz i have anxiety plus depression and if it includes this guy in my life, its a very messy life. #pleasehelp #advicepls #bantusharing #abuse #help

Should i marry the guy who did this to me ?
59 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

No girl. Run. Run as fast as you can. You deserve better. No human (regardless of gender) should be treated that way. Stay away from him, block him, report him to police. Do whatever necessary.

🚩 ! even before married , he dare to did those bad things to you.. i couldn’t imagine how marriage life will be for you in the future.. save yourself while you still can..

Đọc thêm

A big no! Tell him you will report to the police for disturbing you. Tell your whole family to tell him the same thing. Be stern. Make a report for real if it continues

If you love yourself please stay away from him...Once you marry him it will become vicious cycle that you would be trapped in...and it will be harder to escape

Make a police report! Please keep distance from him. He doesnt deserve you! Please know your value sis. *hugs

Jangan kan memukul…naik tangan….. Klu Dating asyik aku je yg keluar duit….Awal2 Aku dah blahhh…..hahaha…😂…. Bijak x aku….huhuhu….😜

Đọc thêm

Please walk away and as far as i can. He cheated and abused you. It maybe hard at first, but remember, you’re doing it for yourself, you deserve better.

You have your answer dear . You wouldn’t wanna put your self risk. I believe He can treat you like this , he could treat the same way to your kids too .

that man does not deserve u. don't be in yr own trap or you'll be sorry for yrself. please love yrself & pray that you will find a wise solution ya dear.

Not worth it, just cut ties for once and for all. He won't stop abusing you even after marriage. This will go on endlessly.