Do we really need to give our salary to our wives?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

In my opinion, Yes. :) (This is a non-biased answer) As all other organizations, companies and whatever groups there is, the family has functions specifically designed to be carried out by the right member. Though it is not applicable for all, it is more on the father's shoulders to work, earn and provide for the family. The mother's job is to divide the earnings adequately to each of the family's needs and, as much as possible, make the earnings grow as well. Having said that, I still advise for husbands not to surrender all of their salary to their wives. Always leave a reasonable and agreeable amount to yourself as budget for your daily or monthly personal allowance. :) Keep in mind though that all concerns about money should be openly discussed between husband and wife for better management of the family income and to avoid serious disputes. :D

Đọc thêm

It actually depends on your set-up/agreement. If you both are comfortable if only one is holding the money, so be it. My parents are doing that, my dad is given allowance weekly and he has no complaints because that was their agreed set-up long before they were married. I on the other hand am more comfortable when my husband holds his own money so that he can readily but what NEEDS to be bought. I am reiterating that because it should be clear to him that the things that he should buy are the things that we need and not we want.

Đọc thêm