Do you read books with your children at bedtime before sleeping?

Post image
27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, I do read books with my daughter before she sleeps. But it is not happening for a few days now since it has turned pretty cold where we stay and none of us like to keep our hands out of the quilt to hold the book. I know it is bad but I think we will be getting used to the weather and would resume our bedtime reading.

Read more

Ih! Yes. Even on the days when I am little late for the bed, my daughter herself goes through her bedtime story. Though she is not as fluent in reading, still she grabs a book each night. It is a ritual for her to go to bed with a book. And I am the happiest mamma. :)

Yes, I used to do that with my eldest. When his sister came, we still get to do it but not every night anymore. They're more into playing, singing and dancing now. But I still see to it that I get to read books with them as much as I can.

2y trước

You might have already be scammed by an imposter who you fell in love with, or an unregulated crypto broker. People that fall for such frauds don't always consider the fact that they can get assistance for this. They think that people will laugh at them. But, this doesn't mean that you should just ignore it, and try to go on with your life. This is not something you are going to forget over night and it may affect you in a lot of ways. The good news is that with the technology that we have today, it is a lot easier to get assistance after falling for this type of scams. This is the good news. It is actually possible for crypto fraud victims to get their money back after being scammed. The secret is that you should just know where to find the right assistance for this scams. I went through similar situation and i met a hacker who helped me out. be rest assured your lost or stolen funds will be recovered back to either your wallet or bank account depending on how you want to receive it.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22316)

Yes i do. I do it with both ny boys, 3 years old and 8 months old. After he brushes his teeth, its story time. And they love it.

Yes... because everything goes in subconscious mind...so it's very powerful for their mind development

2y trước

Hello my name is Steven Moore. I started playing lottery games 2 years ago and I have never won a big amount. So I went online to seek help on how I can win big amount of lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about DR JATTO who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his powerful spell prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted DR JATTO who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. DR JATTO made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I played it, I won a massive amount $ 100,000,000.00 Million POWERBALL Jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $50,600.00 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from DR JATTO. He can be contacted through Email: [email protected] or

Yes. It's a great time of the day. https://wikiguide.tips/

thanks

Bedtime is when we make up our own stories.

Yes. We read bible stories every night.