Smart or happy

Would you rather your kids be smart or happy?

239 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All children are "smart" in their own way... Children's intelligence shouldn't be measured together but individually. Happiness is definitely just as important if not soo much more, in this case. A Happy Child is the Best.💖💙💖💙💖💙💖

Probably both, but since it's or, I want then to be smart than happy, maybe if it's smart or enjoy , I choose enjoy, there is difference between happy and enjoy, life is not just happiness but also a sadness. It's just a thinking.

It's hard to strike a balance between these 2 thin line happiness. Smart but crafty is gonna be a handful. Happy yet contended, that's a more life fulfilling. Different strokes for different folks. Some kids are just no so book-smart.

I'm practical. I want them to be smart. This world is tough enough as it is and being smart does help. Hopefully, that attribute will help them make informed decisions, right choices and let them have a happy life :)

I prefer my boy to be happy than smart. Being smart is not everything. Being happy comes first. Well unless he grows up and put me into old folks home & he's happy about it. I am gonna kick my boy in his a**. HAHAHAHA!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10802)

my 3 kids age 8,6 n 5 only go to school no tuition or enrichment .... I wan them to have a happy childhood like now I always tell them about my childhood ... smart is important but I will go for happy first then smart

My children and I are smart and happy. So was their late father. Do you think smart people aren’t happy or happy people aren’t smart? If you believe that, perhaps you are neither one.

Definitely happy...🥰🥰 because I believe if my kids are happy they can reach and can achieve more in life... and that's what I want to see my kids,I want to watch them grow happy 😘😘😘🥰🥰

Thành viên VIP

I want my kids to be happy because with happiness comes joy and with joy comes peace of mind and with peace of mind comes intelligence and smartness which is all you need for a happy and successful life.