2022 goal setting

As we raise our wine glasses while the fireworks explode to the air, let us be reminded to start afresh and be more conscious on our health and wellness journey. Let’s continue to rebuild the world. With this, I want to remind myself to : 1. Fine some time for regular exercise. 🏋🏽‍♀️ 2. Enrich my diet. Yes to clean and healthy eating. 🥗 3. Stick to healthy sleep habits. 😴 4. Take the time for self-care. 👩🏻 5. Maintain a positive mindset. 😇❤️ We are still in the midst of a global crisis hence health is our top priority. Encouraging everyone to join us at TeamBakuNanay in FB and learn AllAboutBakuna . Swipe left and scan the QR code. Together, let’s learn and debunk any myths, misinformation, disinformation or fake news about vaccinations and Covid-19 related concerns. Labanan natin yung antok and fake news 😉 Let us support and learn from each other, and build a HealthierPhilippines 💪🏼🇵🇭 Together, let’s also help them flattened the curve by getting vaccinated. The faster we get people vaccinated, the faster we get the herd immunity. 😉 Let’s help rebuild a safe world again.

2022 goal setting
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Ang ganda mommy ng Team Bakunanay merch! 😍😍😍