Let’s have our young adults get vaccinated.

One step closer to healing and normalcy, yay! Here’s a happy photo with my two favorite babies, Nicole and Mara. In high spirits because my first baby, my niece, Nicole has finally received her 1st shot of Covid Vaccine last Nov 13th. As the second phase of pediatric vaccination started, we are encouraging parents with eligible children and young adults aged 12-17 to get vaccinated. Vaccines save lives. Together, let’s also help them flattened the curve by getting vaccinated. The faster we get people vaccinated, the faster we get the herd immunity. 😉 Let’s help rebuild a safer world again. Join us, #TeamBakuNanay in FB and learn #AllAboutBakuna . Together, let’s learn and debunk any myths, misinformation, disinformation or fake news about vaccinations and Covid-19 related concerns. Let us support and learn from each other, and build a #HealthierPhilippines 💪🏼🇵🇭 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #vaccinessavelives #vaccine #addedimmunity #protectionagainstdiseases #tapvipmoms

Let’s have our young adults get vaccinated.
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

agree 💙❤💉