Delgado Hospital

Hello po mga momshies! =) Anyone here po na nanganak sa Delgado Hospital? How's the experience po? Ok nmn po ba pagaalaga sa inyo at sa baby nio? We've already decided po kc na sa Delgado manganak since dun din po un OB ko and mas mura kesa sa TMC. Thank you po sa mga magrereply ?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

The experience is good sa Delgado! :) Gave birth there last Feb 4 and they treated me and my baby well the whole time we were admitted there. The nurses during my 12 hour labor in the labor room were friendly. I'm not a social person myself and I think napansin nila yun so I appreciate that they weren't "invasive" sakin and kept their distance but they were alert the whole time and checking in on me. We got a small bag din of freebies like diapers, basic toiletries, lotion for my stretch marks, the baby's toiletries etc etc. It was panatag din sa loob that Delgado is a maternity hospital so you know walang ibang kahalong iba't ibang sakit

Đọc thêm
4y trước

hello po salamat sa sagot sa May 2 or 10 po due date ko may cg punta na lang po ako doon sa Delgado salamat po ulit 😊