Cephalic to Breech Position

Hi po, first time mom here. On 38 week tomorrow kaso kanina sa check up ko nakapa ni OB na breech si baby mataas din kasi pwesto nung nicheck heart beat nya. Pero lahat ng mga past ultrasound ko even BPS, cephalic na sya. May ganito po ba kayong experience? Any advice what to do para umikot pa si baby kasi ayaw ko po mag-CS. Thank you

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi sis! Congratulations on your first baby! It's totally normal to feel a bit anxious when you find out your baby is in a breech position, especially this late in your pregnancy. Don't worry, I've been through something similar before. When my baby was in a breech position, I tried a few things to encourage them to turn around. One thing that worked for me was doing some gentle exercises recommended by my doctor, like pelvic tilts or the breech tilt exercise. You can also try spending some time on your hands and knees, as this can help create more space for your baby to move. Some moms also find success with alternative therapies like acupuncture or chiropractic adjustments, but make sure to consult with your healthcare provider before trying anything new. Remember, babies can still turn on their own even at this stage, so try to stay positive and keep an open mind. And if a cesarean section does end up being the safest option for you and your baby, don't worry, it's all about ensuring the safest delivery for both of you. Sending you lots of positive vibes and wishing you a smooth delivery! Keep us updated on how everything goes! Voucher ₱100 off 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll7hw5

Đọc thêm
4t trước

Thank you so much for this. I’m trying to stay positive yet there will be moments that made me worried. I’ve also searched for possible things to do and yes one of that is exercise. I started it yesterday with high hopes baby will turn and be in the right position. Thank you ☺️

Question po, at 38 weeks nakakapa nyo po ba kung nasaan ang ulo ni baby? May nakakapa kasi akong matigas magkatabi nalilito ako kung ulo ba yun or pwet ni baby

Ganyan din sa 2nd baby ko before... nakacephalic in breech din sya pero na normal delivery ko naman.. thank God naman at magagaling mga doctor ko nun