Playground exposed to iPad during class activity. While I am trying to reduce his ipad exposure. What's your thought? Does your assigned Childcare offers this too?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The next-generation iPad Pro refers to the latest iteration of Apple's professional-grade tablet lineup. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the most recent generation of iPad Pro models were released in April 2021. These iPad Pro models feature the powerful Apple M1 chip, which is the same chip used in some of Apple's Mac computers. They come in two sizes, 11 inches and 12.9 inches, and offer a range of advanced features such as a Liquid Retina XDR display (only on the 12.9-inch model), ProMotion technology with a 120Hz refresh rate, Face ID facial recognition, and support for the Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard. https://lesturf.com/watch/489/

Read more

That's not right. Why is the playgroup offering ipad? Suggest you check with the teacher/principal and express your dismay. Playgroup should have physical and social interactions not electronic interactions.

I wouldnt think its good. Ill definitely speak with the center. Playgroup and they are starting with ipads. That is not necessary.