Pinoys are very known to have close family ties. What's your take on living with with your in-laws vs having your family to live in your own house?

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I'm very lucky to have a mother-in-law who insisted that we live apart from them. Although the shared household management duties is convenient, as well as the fact that you'll always have babysitters around, a lot of things can get complicated: - in-laws interfering with your parenting style/rules - in-laws siding with your spouse when you fight - comparing daughters/sons-in-law - feeling obligated to follow everyone's schedule - splitting of expenses - fights between househelp - defining spaces - scheduling of cars - food preference among others.

Đọc thêm

Although living with the in-laws can be really convenient financially since all can give their share, I think it is still best to have your own house, especially if you're just starting out as a family. However, if the in-laws are already prone to sickness or if they really need help, then living with the in-laws is a better option.

Đọc thêm

The idea of extended family is fun, especially us, Pinoys, grew up with an invaluable respect for family ties. However, this doesn't mean that it's just okay for my family to live with my in-laws. Family ties are important for me but so is privacy.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9271)