need help on my bill

hi parents i am very very confused on my NUH bill firstly, i got a msg to pay $165.48 for my outstanding bill and then was told i have a credit bal of $1046, so i called up the billing dept and asked them to explain. then, she said i dont have to pay the $165.48 as it will be deducted from antenatal fees and regarding the credit bal, they will refund me after the finance side check and supposed to call me to explain the bill. so a week later which is today i check again the bill and suddenly the credit bal is missing....and nobody from their side called me to explain anything.... i thought i'm supposed to get a cheque back for that credit bal too.. pls help me i'm really confused. thank you

need help on my bill
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may check against this as a cross reference to your final bill. What I see here the amount $2750 is your Medisave Withdrawal Limit based on length stay of 2 days (Natural). Therefore, total bill ( $2915.48 ) - medisave ( $2750 ) = $165. 48 But, if you see bottom right, you also have Antenatal Charges (meaning during pregnancy charges which was transferred to inpatient bill instead of outpatient) So, the amount deduct the (antenatal) $1211.45 - (outstanding) $165.48 = $1046 (round off ) This means to say there's no need for you to also pay anything as of final bill. You may wait for the cheque in about two to three weeks after birth and check how much was return after all the charges according to claimable as of Medisave. Is it the amount $1046 or lesser. If there's any discrepancy or questions then you call them back to clarify.

Read more
Post reply image
11mo trước

I will request physical bill on my end then ill cross check against my Medisave statement and cheque received. Then, maybe perhaps I can explain to you.

Here is the attached bill that was deducted from my Medisave. I was on two days too. Recently give birth at KKH, subsidy route. It might be lesser on my end because I was under MSW hence any extra charges to my bill has been charged to my Medifund via KKH.

Post reply image

Hi mummy. Am in the same situation. Wanted to know if you managed to get your balance in cheque or did not get anything at all.