For parents who practice Tamang KAIN, do you think I can put this turmeric powder in my 5-month-old baby's food?

Post image
5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Having been strongly informed by "Breastfeeding Pinay" page, I believe introducing solids to babies will start at 6 months. Exclusive breastfeeding should be maintained until 6 months. And with regards to condiments, I was advised by my pedia to keep condiments away from my baby until 1 year old because their kidneys are still young and immature to have these condiments passed through them. They wouldn't appreciate any salty, sweety taste anyway. Perhaps, giving them a bland-tasted mashed fruit or vegetable is still the best and it wouldn't matter to them since they were still used to one kind of taste- "milk"

Đọc thêm

With all due respect, I am a breastfeeding advocate and according to DOH and WHO, babies should be given exclusive breastmilk for the first 6 months, no water no solids. And eventually, if the child is already eating small portions of solids, shouldn't be given any condiments, even salt.

My pedia suggests that I stick with only 1 food for 4-5 days with no condiments like sugar or salt. Just their original taste. So I suggest that you don't put this unless there is a go signal with your pedia, or if your baby has already adapted to variations of food. :)

I think if you really want your baby to have the benefits of turmeric or luyang dilaw, it's better to just get the fresh one. Powdered products like this, even though labeled as organic, may possibly have underwent processing that can keep its shelf life longer.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8611)