Parents ano ang pinaka challenging ninyo na experience so far in your family and paano ninyo ito nalampasan?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I think it was when our family business, which my grandmother worked for over a decade to build, went bankrupt. We lost practically everything. I think we survived by being there for one another, staying positive, and being genuinely resourceful. It taught us to always be grateful and cherish the simple things. Most of all, never EVER give up.

Đọc thêm

When my husband decided to quit his corporate job because he was going through depression, and I was pregnant with our second child that time. It was too stressful for me as I had to work from home while having a high risk pregnancy. I'm thankful our family has surpassed that stage. We're now getting better.

Đọc thêm

My wife had a miscarriage during her first pregnancy. The worst part is we found out they were twins but don't have any heartbeat. It took two years before she got pregnant again. The two years we waited was a test of patience and in whom we put our trust. God is good we now have three handsome boys.

Đọc thêm

When my husband lost his job and was unemployed for more than half a year. It was really tough considering that we have plenty of bills to pay. He needed to look for part time jobs just to pay them all. Thank God he got his work after trying to apply for hundreds of jobs.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14812)

My husband and i lost our jobs at the same time and i just gave birth to our third son that time. Ang hirap pero parang yun ang mas nagpatibay sa aming mag-asawa.

I guess yung daily fights na we're on the verge of ending the marriage every time.