Paano niyo namo-monitor yung mga pinapanood ng anak nyo on TV? Minsan kasi kahit gusto mo sila bantayan 24/7 hindi maiiwasan na yung focus mo mapunta sa ibang bagay like doing chores and running errands.

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Even while doing household chores, find time to check on your kids and what they are watching let's say every 5 minutes or so. What I do with my kids when watching nursery rhymes on Youtube, I keep the volume high so I can still monitor what they are watching even if I'm doing something else.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15318)

Tv time is always with mom or dad. Kung iiwan ko man sila because i have to do something, i let them watch a movie or cartoon series from our collection. That way alam kong safe ang pinapanood nila.

Ako I still don't allow my toddlers to watch TV. They're 3 and 1-year olds. They only watch Youtube which is nka set naman ng dad nila for nursery rhymes only.

I limit their TV time to only 1 hour on weekdays and 2 hours on the weekends, so that makes it easy for me :)