Other than threadfin and salmon, may I know what other fish is suitable for toddler 18mo? Because my lo seem to find salmon too fishy she always gag and refused it. And threadfin can be too dry for her she always store in her mouth for so long. The only fish she eats fast is codfish but it is too exp to give everyday. Is dory advisable?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Only use Salmon, white fresh fish fillet from the shelf and Threadfin: - Marinate the fish with 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, a pinch salt. Marinate for at least 2 hrs. Grease with 1 tbl sppon of vegetable oil. - Marinate the fish with 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, chopped parsely and pinch of salt. Marinate for at least 2 hrs. Grease sesame oil on a plate. Placed e fish on top. Let it steam for 30 min. - Marinate the fish with black pepper and salt. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Grease the baking tray with butter. Placed the fish on top. Sprinkle with Oregano herbs and lemon juice. Baked for 20 min. - Steam fish and 1 potato. Mashed both items. Add pepper and salt for taste, chopped mint leave, chopped onion, self raising flour abit,add half egg and mix all the item. You make it round and flat, depends on your pfeferences. Item can be fry or panfry. For me i prefer panfry. I hoped u like it. Enjoy cooking. Take care.

Read more

Other types of fish that are suitable for 18-month-old toddlers include: Cod Tilapia Sole Haddock Mahi Mahi Catfish Halibut Barramundi It is important to ensure that the fish is cooked properly and any bones are removed before serving to a young child. It is also recommended to consult with a pediatrician or a nutritionist before introducing fish to a toddler's diet. If you want to know how to fillet fishes you can visit : https://knifeplatoon.com

Read more

lol. I gave cod fish at times too cause really expensive. on the fishy, you can steam w ginger to keep the smell. can try baking salmon w butter to give that little salty taste. btw you can try diff cooking method w the threadfin, my mom lightly fry it to make it crispy & my girl like it.

U can try panfry or marinate wif a little lemon juice 1st?most of the time i steam it wif thin ginger slices and stuff it in between the fish. Get rids of the smell. And some lemon.

7y trước

Keep trying. My LO hated fish initially. Sometimes it takes about 20 times effort b4 they will start taking interest. I know, headache. 😅

You can try baked the salmon in milk bath with a little herb. My kids love it when I cooked it this way.