4 Replies

it is during my pregnancy that I realise that people whom I thought I was close too, don't really care about what is going on in my life. they will only look for me when they need something that is for their own benefit. it is also during pregnancy that I realised there are people whom I am not even close to who genuinely cares, ask about my well being from time to time, with no other agenda. I guess my advice is, be very attentive to what people are showing you and take it as a sign of where you stand in their lives. it is ok to fall out... what is truly important is to know that you deserve people who genuinely care. these are the people you should spend your energy on,not those who forgets abt you.

hang in there ❤️

I have 3 best friends.. 1 who is married and avoid talking abt pregnancy as she has no experience on it but is married for over 10 yrs. I don't blame her as I don't want to hurt her either. 2nd friend is single but has lots of friends with children and is a great aunt herself. She keeps me positive when I'm down and share remedies for bad days. 3rd friend is busy with business, boyfriend and wedding planning. The person who knows how you feel are those experienced mums. For me, they are friends that I barely talk to daily. They just show up in my Instagram messages when I post stories. Be positive mummy!

Hi! I experience it for both my pregnancy but i guess its understandable. My bestfriend is prt of my bestfriend but she is not married yet. When we are pregnant, i guess the person we wanna talk with is those that have experience pregnancy or is pregnant. Its okayy… maybe she doesnt want to disturb you or probably dk what to talk about. If she is married, she is probably busy with her family. You will find people that can talk to you abt babies and families soon enough. Just takecare of yourself and be happy. Happy mummy happy baby. 🙆🏻‍♀️

Understand how you feel. My best friend, single, fade out of my life back then when I was in a relationship. She remains silent and not choose not talk about it. We have not been in touch since then. Life moves on, I respect her decision to cut the friendship. She may have her reasons. Maybe you should initiate a conversation with her to talk about it if she is open about it. At least, looking back, you won’t regret things you have not done to salvage the friendship.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles