Help pls need some answers!!

Is it normal to have like more den abit brown discharge and abit of thick red blood is it like dirty blood that’s trying to go out?like our period blood in a way but not period just pregnancy?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve had reddish/brownish spotting twice so far (W8 and current). I’m at W14 now. Doc said that as long as it’s not fresh bright red it usually isn’t too much a cause for concern as it’s not active bleeding. It also happened to me when I’m outside / walked a certain distance so it may be over exertion in some way? As long as it’s not soaking up a whole panty liner it should be alright. Good to see your gynae so they can do further checks if you need. Do bed rest as much as you can. Take care!

Read more

I had brown spotting in my first trimester so I was worried. But I only spot once a day it wasn’t gushing or anything. My gynae at KKH assured me that as long as the blood is not fresh red colour and that it is not gushing or like of a huge volume then it is perfectly normal. But best to get your gynae’s opinion.

Read more
1y trước

Weird thing is that only when I’m outside I get all of this but when I’m at home there’s no discharge at all

There shouldn't be any brown discharge or red blood coming out of your vaginal if you are pregnant. You should visit OB&G at KKH to check and have them do ultrasound to ensure you are okay. For me ill be safe and worried then ill be sorry and guilty.