To Mommies out there, do you think milk bottle sterilisers are necessary? What is the risk?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, it’s more of convenience since I’m alone. I just wash and dump it in to dry and sterilize. Risk as in? Not sterilizing? For me, I feel it’s okay to do without it, afterall before sterilizer was an in thing yet, my nephews and nieces grew up perfectly fine without it (nor the hot water scalling apart from the first time).

Read more
2t trước

If you ask me, since I’m alone and I don’t have spare time, I definitely don’t wanna wait for the bottle to boil, then pour, wait, then lay out and dry (can take sometime as well) etc (also requires another drying rack). So I got sterilizer, wash and dump everything in, everything dried and sterilized in 30 mins. I’ve also tried the avent sterilizer but I realize it doesn’t dry completely fast enough before my baby’s next feed. But it’s just me luh, I don’t like making milk with wet bottles or hands. I got second hand good condition sterilizer on Carousell at a fraction of the original price, just changed my own lamp. (I use Haenim)

I'm not getting a steriliser cos of how bulky it is and the price. would just do the traditional methods our parents used which is to boil/use hot water

Mama's choice special 5.5 Ada voucher diskon 100% bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek >>> https://shope.ee/5V98daM1Fh . (5237787)