5 Replies

Yupsss been in the same situation as you, faced the exact same thing after discharged from hospital. FTM here, and the first few nights was a total nightmare mental breakdown. Baby awake from night till dawn everyday and crying non stop for idk what reason. Even after being fed, swaddled, pacifier egc 🥵🥵 I believe its because theyre still adapting to the outside whole and still dont know how to differentiate day and night. Now my baby is almost a month old and getting better, most of the time at night would sleep back after awhile after being fed. Hang in there !!

hi. i went through the same like you. it is normal and it will pass! my baby is 3 months old now and fall asleep after night feeds! it just a phase and it will be gone soon, hang in there ok!

Hi mummy, congrats on your NB 😊 Please don't be too hard on yourself okay? It's all a learning experience and don't worry about the neighbours! This phase will pass soon. Jiayou 💪

The fourth trimester is the hardest, but it will pass. Newborn will wake up for milk and you will need to feed him 2 hourly. Sleep deprived is our new friend now 🥹

Buy the gadget for white noise. Baby misses the “shooo shooo” sound in ur tummy 🥹🥹🥹. Works for my LO.

Trending Questions