Jawab & Menang Rimba Learning Tower dari Aden & Ren!

Nak menang untuk produk premium dari Aden & Ren. Sertai di link bawah dan tulis jawapan di sini. https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/cari-menang-dari-aden-ren/1863?lng=my

Jawab & Menang Rimba Learning Tower dari Aden & Ren!
201 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Answer : A 💕Rimba learning tower is made with sustainably source local rubber wood and finishes with organic beeswax to preserve its natural colour. 💕Rimba learning tower can easily fit into our existing home aesthetic and bring a touch of nature into our little one’s environment. 💕Rimba learning tower can let our little ones to assist us in the kitchen while I am preparing meals or use the sink to wash their hands and brush their teeth in safe space. 💕The rimba learning tower montessori-inspired piece allow our little ones to safely engage with our adult world and provide plenty of opportunity for bonding over every day tasks. Hoping to win this for my child. She would really love this as she started to climb and stand now 😄

Đọc thêm
1y trước

Love the design of Aden & Ren Rimba Learning Tower 💕

Answer is A Rimba Learning Tower is the perfect companion for your toddlers as it elevates them to counter height safely to take part in daily activities such as using the sink, helping out with cooking and baking, and exploring arts and crafts while spending time in close proximity with family members. The four-sided frames keep your toddlers safe while providing them with the freedom to access different environments in your home which were unavailable to them before. Made with rubberwood, the solid hardwood material allows them to engage with nature at home while they explore their environment.

Đọc thêm

The answer is A: Handcrafted with solid rubberwood and finished with organic beeswax to preserve its raw natural colour, it’s the perfect companion for my toddler to explore and engage with different environments at home. It helps to elevate my son to counter height safely to take part in daily activities like using the sink, helping out with cooking and baking, and exploring arts and crafts while spending time with their family.This Montesorri-inspired piece is designed with 3 adjustable heights.

Đọc thêm
Post reply image
Influencer của TAP

Answer is A, Rimba Learning Tower! Made from solid rubber wood, totally pretty and aesthetic! Comes with 3 adjustable height, this is super important that my baby can play with this tower according to her height and age, save cost also as it can be used for years. She can explore more everyday with much confidence and highly secure ♥️ Instagram: nur.sia.5815

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Answer : A ( RIMBA LEARNING TOWER) its must have for every little curious explorer. Sebagai seorang ibu mempunyai dua anak sedang fasa explorer really need this rimba learning tower tanpa risau akan keselamatan anak. She really wants me 24hours. Its difficult to do house chore. I hope i can win. Thank you adenandren. ❤️ Ig: wadazaman

Đọc thêm

ANSWER : A ✅RIMBA LEARNING TOWER ❇️MADE WITH SOLID HARDWOOD INSTEAD OF PLYWOOD OR MDF BOARD ❇️THE STEP IS SLOTTED IN GROOVES TO PREVENT IT FROM ACCIDENTALLY SLIDING OUT ❇️ALL ROUNDED CORNERS FOR EXTRA SAFETY ❇️SLIM DESIGN TO SAVE SPACE ❇️COMES FULLY ESSEMBLED 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Jawapan saya : A) Rimba Learning Tower. Rimba Learning Tower is a must have for every home! It made with rubber wood. The solid hardwood material allows our toddlers to engage with nature at home while they explore their environment. Semoga ada rezeki saya dan anak 🤲❤️ Ig: dinimady Terima kasih @theasianparent_my dan @adenandren

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Answer : A Rimba learning tower is made from sustainably rubber wood and finishes with beeswax to preserve the natural color of the rubber wood. It comes with 3 adjustable height, suitable and safety for toddlers. I hope my son is lucky enough to have it, so he can explore more everyday with confidence and highly secure.

Đọc thêm

The answer is A. The only Rimba Learning Tower that i have been eye-ing for my daughter😍😍😍 Design yg sgt kukuh dgn solid hardwood gives me a confident for my child to depend on it while helping me later👍 rounded corner and slim design to save more space❤️ hope to win it this time pls🥰🥰

The answer is A. Rimba learning tower is made with solid rubber wood are timeless & very aesthetic ✨ With 3 adjustable heights, my baby will able to reach higher surfaces & give him the freedom to explore in a safely and secure way. This will boost his confidence & mama no need to worry no more ☺️

Post reply image