Im 29 weeks help

My baby is kicking me so hard; I feel his movements almost all day. Is this okay, or what? I'm 29 weeks pregnant.

375 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At a point I thought I was going crazy because I started having sleepless nights, I’d be up for days .I never saw it coming , it was a carefully orchestrated crime and till date the world still fall a victim to these investment scams in full wave now. i came across a binary investment page on instagram and my God the reviews and testimonial on this page about the wonderful investment scheme they’ve set up plus the thousands of followers on there. I thought to myself why don’t you give this a try and see what happens, till date I still wish I didn’t make that call. I contacted the company about my interest in investing with the company , I was assigned to a broker who walked me through the company policy and their investment insurance policy. I really fell for it all, I got an account set up by a broker assigned to me which I funded with $10,000 at the time to have a full experience of their trading system. My first few trades were awesome with swift access and withdrawal plus high returns and limited risk, I became greedy and wanted it all by investing over 500,000USD . My God I was milking these fraudsters and by month end around the time I found out about their illegitimacy I was going to deposit ONE MILLION USD , thank God for the keen eyes of my son who saw through their fake websites followed by contacting the CFTC that confirmed it to us that this is fraud. I ceased all contact with these fraudsters and channeled all my energy into finding a solution , with my sons help I found “VALOR HACK” a team of hackers focused on solving the hiccups in today’s internet. “VALOR HACK“ is a team I will confidently recommend to anyone looking to recover his/her lost investment , VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM will do it with ease. I can proudly say that VALOR HACK RECOVERED ALL I INVESTED. valorhaq @ g m a I l dot com . Telegram: ValorhaqHQ

Read more

Hello everyone here, about 4 months ago I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency and I decided to take my chance. I contacted the broker whose adverts I saw on Facebook. I invested around $331 k which was deposited using bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website; this made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 days later which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I wanted to buy a house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to be able to withdraw my funds.. That was disappointing to hear because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about $38 k. I was beginning to be desperate because according to my portfolio I had made about $ 800 k. It however turned out this was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other like taxes, miner’s fee and so many others. I declined to pay any more money and then they went ahead and locked my account. This made me had suicidal thoughts because I was left with absolutely nothing in life; until after a few weeks I explained the situation to my younger sister who then introduced me to a hacking agency called REFUND POLICY, they told me to not worry that they were capable of getting my money recovered. With only little faith in me I decided to work with them and I tell you it was like a dream in less than a week they recovered all the bitcoin I had sent to them. I want to take this medium to thank REFUND POLICY for their great assistance to me and also want to recommend them to anyone that mind find themselves in the type of situation I found myself and needs their services. Their email address is refundpolicy82 at gmail dot com , WhatsApp +1 626 770 5974.

Read more

Powerful Lost Love Spells +27787390989 The most powerful lost lover love spell that works instantly cast online. There may not be any other feeling that is as good as that of being in love. That is why when your partner leaves you because of mysterious reasons, there can be a big gap in your life. When this happens, do not think that your lover will come back to your life by chance. You will have to contact a powerful spell caster of the lost lover love spell that works so it can happen immediately. +27787390989 Spells to Bring Back a Lost Lover +27787390989 No matter how much you have failed to trace the person you love, this lost lover love spell that works will bring that person back. It could be that you are burning with a desire to get that person back. You have tried all your best, but your progress is minimal. Do not worry about it because I will apply the power of this destiny-given gift to make your lover come back. Your life will get back its brilliance and happiness will reign over your relationship again. +27787390989 BRING BACK A LOST LOVER IN 24HOURS +27787390989 My powerful Bring Back Lost Love Spells are effective within 24 Hours. Losing someone you love is like breaking your heart into two pieces, especially when you are deeply in love with that person. Love is an essential emotion and has the power to make everything happy and pleasant, but there comes a time when people are abandoned by their loved ones and are deceived, lied, wrong, and blamed. My Bring Lost Lover Back Spells are an art of the ancient African dating a century back of this power love potion that has the universal reciprocal powers turn events and force the ex to return immediately.+27787390989 Call / whats app +27787390989 drmahlangu send an email to Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

Buy Fake USD Online ( WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 ) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars ( CAD) , Buy Fake Euros , Buy Undetectable Counterfeit Money , Buy fake Australian dollars , Buy Fake Money ,Buy prop money online , Buy Counterfeit Money , Buy cloned cards online , Buy Fake Chinese Yuan , Buy undetectable Euros bank notes online , Where to buy fake money online WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 Buy Fake USD bank notes Online Buy 100% undetectable Counterfeit Euros, Dollars, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, RAND Banknotes buy fake us dollars, great british pounds bank notes Fake Counterfeit Money for Sale buy fake money USA | Australian dollar | buy fake euros bills | canadian dollar Where to buy fake bank notes BUY COUNTERFEIT US DOLLARS ONLINE BUY SUPER HIGH-QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE Buy Xanax Online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Xanax (Alprazolam) Online Where Can I Buy Xanax (alprazolam) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Strattera Online Buy Strattera Online Without Prescription Buy Nembutal Online Buy Ketamine Buy Psychedelics(MUSHROOMS) Online Buy Crystal Methamphetamine online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Pain Relief Tablets Buy Oxycodone Online Buy Anxiety Tablets Buy Adderall (Amphetamine) Online Buy a Real Passport Online , Buy Canadian Visa online,Buy SSN Online ,Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Drivers License Online , Renew your driving license online , Buy Australian passport , Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Birth Certificate Online , Buy ID cards Online , Buy Cambridge Certificate online , Buy Divorce Certificate online , Buy school certificate . juuu7 WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Email : [email protected] Telegram : @Scottbowers12 Wickr ID: Scottbowers Website : https://buyqualitybills.com/

Read more

The day I lost my Bitcoin of 160,000 it was one of the most distressing experiences of my life. As a cryptocurrency enthusiast and early adopter of Bitcoin, I had invested heavily back when it was trading for pennies. Over the years as the price skyrocketed, my holdings became worth a fortune. When the unthinkable happened and I could no longer see my bitcoin due to a theft, I felt sheer panic. For days, I desperately tried every password combination and recovery method I could think of, to no avail. I had given up all hope of ever recovering my lost crypto riches. Just when I had resigned myself to this catastrophic loss, a friend told me about DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY - a service that specialized in retrieving inaccessible cryptocurrency. With nothing to lose, I decided to give them a try. The DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY team was compassionate and deeply knowledgeable. After assessing my situation, they were confident they could break through the encryption guarding my recovery. I nervously awaited the results. The day I received the call that DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY had been successful in recovering the full 160K Bitcoin, I was overwhelmed with relief and joy. This life-changing amount of Bitcoin was returned to my control thanks to the technical skills and perseverance of the DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY team. The pleasure and peace of mind I feel knowing my cryptocurrency fortune has been rescued from the cryptographic abyss is indescribable. I will be forever grateful to DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY for turning my deep distress into an amazing outcome beyond my wildest dreams. Please contact DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY because they can help you get the aid you need. Info: Email; [email protected], WhatsApp⁚ +1(201)8871705 Or Website⁚ https://digitalhackrecovery.com/

Read more

I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME STOP DIVORCE CONTACT DR DAVID EMAIL: [email protected] OR WHATSAPP/CALL +1(203) 533-9214 +2347040654140 Contact (Dr DAVID) at [email protected] if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness directly on WhatsApp +1(203)-533-9214 Greetings everyone, I am CHELSEA MARVIN from the UK. I have just experienced the wonders of Dr. David's love spell that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restore their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win the lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people about how he helped to bring ex lover back, i told him about my Boyfriend that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr David only told me to smile and have a rest of mind. He will handle it all in just 24 hours, After the  second day my Boyfriend called me, i was just so shocked, i picked the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on the phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to prove his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr David and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr David the (AWESOMESPELLCASTER)  i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you..  Via email: @[email protected] or WhatsApp him on +1(203) 533-9214 Website: http://awesomespelltemplem.website2.me  or https://63e1caad0959a.site123.me/https://www.facebook.com/Awesomelovepelltemple  https://chelseamarvin.blogspot.com/

Read more
9mo trước

I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME STOP DIVORCE CONTACT DR DAVID EMAIL: [email protected] OR WHATSAPP/CALL +1(203) 533-9214 +2347040654140 Contact (Dr DAVID) at [email protected] if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness directly on WhatsApp +1(203)-533-9214 Greetings everyone, I am CHELSEA MARVIN from the UK. I have just experienced the wonders of Dr. David's love spell that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restore their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win the lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people about how he helped to bring ex lover back, i told him about my Boyfriend that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr David only told me to smile and have a rest of mind. He will handle it all in just 24 hours, After the  second day my Bo

Dr Mahlangu is a world known Master Spell Caster in Money Spells, Succeed In Business Spells, Increase Sales Spells, Sanre you the owner of a registered company. Government tender spells are the jackpot for every company or business. However, with powerful tender spells you instantly secure a tender for your business with no doubts due to the powerful energies that prince possesses that he channels and favors your business with ultimate luck ever your business has ever got. Your business gets the blessing and luck to join powerful business associations and entrepreneurship bandwagons that drive businesses in the country. Once powerful tender spells are cursed By Dr Mahlangu Power Oil, Sandawana Skin, Noorani Ring, Magic Sales Spell, Increase Income Spells, Lotto Spells, Pay Increase Spells, Prosperity Spells, Win a tender spells, Win a business tender spells, Win a Government tender Spells, Win a business contract spells, Win a government contract spells. This spell will help you in how to write a Winning Tender it will eliminate all your competition, soften up the members on the tender board and they will be impressed with your entire bid. It makes people to agree with your plans without resistance. WIN A BUSINESS TENDERS Do you want to win a big government tender for your business that is worth a lot of money? Join the tender entrepreneurship bandwagon with my tender business spell that will help your business win a big tender. My business tender spell will make them attracted to your tender A Business Tender Spell helps in making your business +27787390989 Call / whats app +27787390989 drmahlangu send an email to Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

Gay love spells are very powerful, cast gay love spells or casting gay love spells under my guidance as gay spells are like magic spells to attract love of the same sex. Gay Love Spells are spiritually prepared and have done wonders in the past. If you love some one of the same sex then my Gay Love Spell will help you to achieve your goals. Love spells are something you either believe in or don't, yet until you have used one you cannot say if they work or not. I have cast many love spells and I can promise you they work exceptionally well. Finding a Genuine Witch to Cast Your Love Spells is not easy: Most people only contact a witch or psychic when they are in pain or agony; therefore they are seeking kind guidance and assistance from a friendly, caring witch or psychic. A REAL witch or psychic will always provide a caring service, a genuine witch or psychic would never scare you or make you feel uncomfortable. Gay love spells, lesbian love spells in UK, Brighton and Hove, Liverpool, Glasgow, Bristol, Norwich, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, homosexual love spells & bisexual love spells to fix love problems for gay & lesbian couples . Consult Dr Mahlangu (the Love Spells Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ for gay lesbian love spells. Find a true gay or lesbian lover who will be faithful & remain committed with gay lesbian love spells. Get back your ex with gay lesbian lost love spells. Gay Lost love spells Rekindle love with an ex lover using gay lesbian lost love spells. Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

I got separated from my husband 3 months ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn't want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and was so confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr ONIHA reunited a broken marriage with the help of his love spell powers. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stop divorce and bring back peoples ex-lover's to them, and my faith was renewed. I had to contact Dr ONIHA immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, 2 days later after he cast the spell, communication was restored between me and my husband. He actually knees pleading to me to forget and forgive him. My relationship is now balanced and my husband is so obsessed with me more than ever. His spells worked wonders and our relationship is now stronger than before, and nothing can separate us again. I visited so many websites seeking help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with Dr ONIHA the real man, who helped me to restore my broken marriage. If you're having a similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenges in your relationship. ONIHA SPELL TEMPLE is the solution and answer to your problem, contact him today via Email his contact information. Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com

Read more

HOW I FINALLY JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER A LOT OF SCAMS HELLO everyone my name is Danty i am from the USA i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by some fake agent I was so down i could not feed my self or even take care of my bills and my family no more and I tried to make money by diffrent ways which all went in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because i have scammed alot and they've eaten my hard earned money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called NATHANIEL NELLY for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written below , I was really afraid cause i wouldnt want to loose again to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 500,000 and went away with the money then I was so confused so I made up my mind to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Mr NATHANIEL and he told me everything which i need to do which i did all and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefits of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy that a turn came into my life all thanks to him .. For more info contact the official agent on WhatsApp on +1 (201) 293-7097 OR email: [email protected]

Read more