My 7-m.o baby is exclusively breastfed. We've tried bottle feeding her once via avent bottle and she didn't like it. I was thinking it might be because of the nipple, avent nipple is somehow hard. I'm planning to buy evenflo and babyflo from Landmark Makati. Have you guys tried these brands?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi Good day! It's normal that our kids become picky with nipple. It's good to know your baby knows what he/she doesn't likes. That explains a lot of baby companies came up with many nipple designs. I was using innosense, Avent and fortunately my daughter likes it. I also tried babyflo and evenflo but l disposed it coz she doesn't like it. I got an evenflo nipple that was too slow than normal. I replaced with it with playtex. I suggest that probably you can check it out. You might like it. But know first what really makes your kid dislikes the nipple. Was it the hardness or the softness material of the nipple or baka naman ang slow, medium and strong flow of milk sa nipple. Kasi yung naging problema namin dati was the flow of milk.

Đọc thêm

I've read good reviews for Evenflo Classic Glass Bottles. But with regard to the nipples, I've also read someone mentioning that the nipple may collapse when screwed on too tightly (causing the built in micro air vents to not be able to vent). However, that can be easily fixed by loosening the collar. The collar is also fit other brands of nipples which makes it good if one needs to switch around to find one that the baby takes to. Other good points I've read are that the glass walls could help retain temperature of the milk well and are easy to wash.

Đọc thêm
2mo trước

+1 for comotomo

I also have the same concern with Avent teats. Other moms suggested for us to try Pigeon Peristaltic Plus teats as they are soft, like that of a mom's nipple. They fit nicely in Avent Classic bottles so you don't have to buy another set of bottles, just the teats. Others suggested for Comotomo, Tommee Tippee and Playtex.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5249)

Whe my eldest was 2 I tried every bottle (nipple) na pwede, pero wala din mas. Ayaw nya talaga. Mas gusto nya direct feeding. Kaya ang nangyari di na kami nag bote. Diretso na sya sa baso.

Okay 'yung babyflo sa baby ko. Mas gusto nya yun kaysa dr. Brown ☺

Sa baby ko walang umubra. Sayang mga bottles na binili namin. :(