My 2 week old has diaper rash! :((( what's the safest diaper rash cream to use? Anything else I should be doing?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Coconut oil! My 5month old had a rash for days I used creams but I let her dry then applied coconut oil and it went away within a day or two!

Drapolene cream. You will need to change diapers frequently once wet or soiled. Need to clean and ensure areas are dry before putting on diaper cream.

Hi dear, sprinkle some cornflour powder. Use Sudo Cream. You can also use baby Johnson's rash cream. That too works really well for my baby.

U can use mustela diaper cream or desitin. It could also be his diaper is not suitable for his skin. Can try using pee-ka-poo. :)

Safest and most natural cure for diaper rash is plain yogurt or egg whites, yes it is an old wives remedy but it truly works

Thành viên VIP

I used desitin for my gals. If the rash cream can be on shelves, its safe to use. Dont worry. Read the labels to have peace :)

use sudocream and its better to use cotton and water rather than wipes and make sure u dry it well before putying the diaper.

Thành viên VIP

Lucas Papaw is the best. My baby used to have terrible rashes and within minutes after applying, it's gone.

I just use petroleum jelly,kahit sa leeg nya na grabe na ang pamumula at ngsugat na