The big reveal

Hi mums, just want to find out from you guys when is it a good time to tell your work bosses that you’re pregnant? In my case I’m in the nursing line so it’s quite physically demanding. Havent been to my first scan as well, im only abt 4 weeks. Some of my friends (not colleagues) say that I should tell abit later, and some say I should tell earlier to protect myself and baby. #advicepls #firsttimemom #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually it’s really up to u. I am now going to 7 weeks but I dun intend to tell my boss till the end of first trimester. Because I am office bound and we are on WFH MODE so quite flexi. But since u are a nurse u might want to inform earlier to protect urself in case u overwork on ground or maybe some very good colleagues can help to cover up etc.

Read more

Im in healthcare too and my gynae says HCW tend to have more issues because of work and stress and all. For me I can control my work schedule so I’m not telling anyone yet at my workplace. maybe you could inform them if it is too strenuous? Don’t overwork yourself esp in first tri:)