9 Replies

My milk supply was in a roller coaster timeline. I went back to work n it dipped a lot as I did not have time to pump like I was at home. It was demoralizing when the supply was not enough for a day. I eventually so called gave up trying to increase after a month of 'fight'. I stopped pumping and the dripping of milk gradually became lesser and not long after a few days, it dried up.

I also have hard time pumping at work now. Only able to pump during my lunch time .. And end work .. I will pump in the morning at 7 plus followed by my lunch time 12plus then end work 530. Remaining will be twice at night so I hope my milk supply won't drop so much even though it is now. Lo Alrdy 1year old but I wish to continue till she is 2

My milk supply depended a lot on how my child used to feed. She was a very erratic feeder so by 4 months my supply took a dip. Other than you baby's feeding habits, you hormones also play a big part in milk supply. If you've been experiencing any changes or if your period has returned, talk to your lactation consultant or pedia.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11669)

My supply dip 6 mths pp. I used to have 600+ml per day. Now i only have abt 400-500+ml per day. But luckily my LO only takes 330-440ml in IFC per day.

Ermmm... Surprisingly i still had supply even when i stopped feeding baby for a while. A year or more later i still have supply. The total opposite of you. :)

Oh I had a tough time with my milk supply. After 3 months I realised a dip (which was gradual till the 6th month) then it stopped completely.

My has started dipping from about 4 months

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles