Pregnant and positive covid

Hi mummy have U all tested covid positive while pregnant at early of trimester 2? What do you all do? Do you head down to the hospital or just stay indoor without knowing your lil peanut situation inside Ur tummy?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just got it last week, at week 15, but my symptoms were really mild, just runny rose, little sore throat and very minimal coughing. So I just went to a GP to get mc and rest for 2 days, didn’t take any meds at all. Some mummy friends I know has worse symptoms than me (fever, chills) but they also didn’t visit hospital, just take meds at home. Most importantly don’t think too much! If you are very worried, then maybe it’s better to visit the hospital for peace of mind.

Read more

I recently just got it, went gp and they gave me some pregnancy safe meds, stayed home. I had cough, blocked nose, runny nose which is ok in the morning but get worst at night. I only eat meds only when it gets bad. Today is day 4/5 and im still positive

i had it early 2nd trimester at 14weeks. By day 4 im already negative. But Experience some bleeding and went down to kkh emergency. Given some med and rest.

I had Covid in the early first trimester. Didn’t do anything but staying at home and rest.