Any mummy feel more tired during 2nd pregnancy? I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and I feel really really tired..

57 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm pregnant with second baby I'm really tired n sick 🤮 once u start taking pregnancy vitamins it will give you some energy n help with morning sickness

5y trước

Is a good thing to take vitamin in night not in morning because in morning can do feel Sick if a take them

Yes yes! I literally slept the entire time throughout my pregnancy. It was a killer for me. Energy was also super low.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child after 13 years .. I feel constantly tired and nauseous..

Thành viên VIP

I used to feel super tired around this time. I took a break of around a week from work and rested properly.

Fatigue, Heavy Breaths and bloating... I think it's normal. Body is working a lot plus the hormones.

Influencer của TAP

Yes i felt so tired during 1st trimester. Now im into my 2nd trimester, energy level still low

This is my first pregnancy and I'm still in the first trimester and feeling drained and dehydrated

Same here, it's my third pregnancy and am exhausted every day since I found out am pregnant

Same here, it's my second pregnancy, I'm 2 months pregnant and I'm so exhausted.

Am 10 weeks any small movement..Am already tired and sometimes I breath heavily..