Mummies will you wear high heels to attend wedding dinner when you bring along your 8 months old baby?

105 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you still have skill like before why not. But if you lost you skill than better not. You would not want to risk your baby for heels.

Thành viên VIP

I prefer not to , cos I am not use to wearing heels . But If u have ur hubby to help you carry ur child then u can consider heels .

Thành viên VIP

I'm not a fan of high heels to begin with, so nope! I'd usually just wear a pair of sandals that is comfortable and appropriate :)

Thành viên VIP

No way .. I always choose comfy with kid .. coz we this time we get tired easily .. n again high heels means may be can’t manage

as long as you're comfortable. personally I don't. cos too much hassle to stay in heels and having o giggle baby. I'm lazy. :p

Super Mom

2 inches shd be fine if you are comfortable in them. I wear a 2 inch heel in office (change out after work) till I m due

If you know you can handle then why not? If not just bring a pair of flats to change if you do feel uncomfortable.

if you are comfortable with it why not? you can wear anything you want and like as long as you are comfortable.

I would if it's once in a long while and I'm not standing for long. But you'll need to be extra careful.

Thành viên VIP

yes. I did before. usually if go wedding dinner, the hotel will have carpet. so still ok. not slippery.