Legendairy milk boosters

Any mummies tried this supplement before? What is the difference for all the various categories since all are for milk boosters? TIA!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

They are just made up of different combinations of milk booster, you just have to try out which one works best for you. I tried the bundle of 3 but worked minimal for me. Supplements inclusing fenugreek didnt work for me anyway. Sunflower lecithin helps prevwnt clogged ducts, soy lecithin worked for me too

Read more
Thành viên VIP

You need to try their trial bundle to find out which one works best for you. In addition to taking supplements, you will need to latch or pump every 3-4 hours because milk removal is the best way to tell your body to make more milk.

Liquid gold - helps to increase my milk supply. Cash cow - makes my milk thicker but my supply was normal. Milkapalooza - No effectes on me. Sunflower Lecithin - Never try. Heard it helps with block ducts.

Read more
4y trước

Hahaha

Fenugreek and legendairy (tried all 3) didn't work for me. the best is still loads of water and good calories intake.

4y trước

My gynae gave me fenugreek also didnt work for me despite me completing 2 bottles!

doesnt work for me...low supply here. i guess it only help to boost when you naturally have supply.

4y trước

Oic thanks mummy!