2 Replies

Hi there! I haven't personally experienced a private c-section delivery at NUH, but I can share some insights based on what I know. The total cost can vary depending on several factors such as the specific procedures involved, any complications, and the type of ward you choose (Class A or Class B1). Generally, Class A wards offer more amenities and privacy compared to Class B1, but they also come with higher costs. After deducting from your Medisave, the out-of-pocket expenses can still be significant. It's essential to check directly with NUH or your healthcare provider to get an accurate estimate tailored to your situation. They can provide a breakdown of fees and any potential financial assistance or subsidies available. Remember, it's crucial to prioritize your health and well-being during this time. If you have any concerns about the financial aspect, don't hesitate to discuss them with the hospital staff or consider any available financial aid options. Wishing you a smooth and safe delivery journey! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Hi which week are you at? When I had my 30-week antenatal check, the nurse called my q number and briefed me on the financial aspect. To answer your question, they quoted around $11K for A1 ward for csect, after medisave deduction

Ah sorry it’s around $7k est!! Not 11k lol my pregnancy brain just :/

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles