Is cheap milk good for baby?

Hi Mummies, do any of you give GROW's formula milk to your baby? Is it fine to give baby a formula milk that is that cheap? It costs almost $19 only for infant-12 months. I have been using it as I changed from s26 to Grow but not really sure if its fine as im a ftm. I changed his milk formula as he kept asking for it every 2 hours even when he is already 2 months. Now he is 3 months plus and i have been giving him Grow Formula. He is a c section baby, but I really dont know which formula I should stick to as I know we cant keep on changing. Is Aptamil a good formula? As I'm planning to change just not sure which.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's great to hear that you are looking out for the best for your baby. When it comes to choosing formula milk for your baby, price alone should not be the determining factor. It's essential to consider the nutritional value and the quality of the formula. It's normal for babies to have fluctuations in their feeding patterns, and it's not always an indication that the formula is not suiting them. However, if you notice any other concerns or changes in your baby's behavior, it's important to consult with a pediatrician. Aptamil is a well-known brand and is often recommended by healthcare professionals. It is formulated to provide the necessary nutrients for your baby's growth and development. If you are considering switching formulas, Aptamil could be a good option to try. Remember, every baby is different, and what works for one may not work for another. It's essential to observe how your baby responds to a particular formula and make decisions based on their individual needs. If you have any doubts or concerns about your baby's formula, it's always best to seek advice from a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized guidance based on your baby's specific requirements. If you want to explore other formula options or need further advice, it's recommended to consult with a pediatrician. They can provide tailored recommendations based on your baby's needs and help you make an informed decision. It's essential to make decisions that are best for your baby's health and well-being. Trust your instincts as a parent and seek support when needed. Your baby's health is the top priority, and with the right guidance, you can make the best choices for them. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I used frisolac for my first born for about 3 months. but the demands get more frequent as he grew. so I switched to Grow/Dulac/Nature One. he still drinks within 3 hours max. it's normal. so with my 2nd born, I straight away let him drink Dulac which is around 16 dlrs. he drinks every 2 3 hours too. and I feel happier giving him whenever he demands it, its cheap so dont burn my pocket hahah. he's happy too. all happy.formula milk are formulated similar. the price point is a gimmick and consumerism. I've used expensive one and affordable one. both of my kids are doing just fine. 🤪

Read more

I tried Grow in the beginning, and he keep asking for milk every 1 to 2 hrs. Like not full. Then I change to friscolac, was OK. Now I using Nan. Also OK.

3mo trước

what kind of NAN formula milk did you give? as i know there's alot of types

As long as baby accepts, it’s fine~ My baby tried GROW, S26 and NAN, only accepted NAN 😮‍💨.