Hi mummies and daddies, May i chk if you have any reviews for Caelum Junior Binchang , MMI Kovan, Elfa Serangoon and Besthesda kindy Bukit Arang? Much appreciated:))) Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Besthesda seems like not bad. No personal experience but many of the neighbours in my area send their kids there, even though not walking distance and need to drive. I went to MMI Kovan once is a very good big compound but i dont have very good impression of it. You check it out yourself. But i like the swimming pool lah. At kovan there is a new Pat Sch Hse. I like the place and the principal. Price is about the same as MMI

Read more
8y trước

thank u v much :)))

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17850)

Bethesda has pretty good reviews. Really worth checking them out. MMI Kovan, i dont like the environment and teachers. Called up to enquire before, they were not helpful, so its a no go for me.

8y trước

No worries, anytime :)