Hi mummies my baby is 2 years old but just 10 kilos. How can I increase her weight? She’s a very picky eater ?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mommy you should not worry about her weight as long as she's ok, active and healthy. All children are unique on there own way. All children are different. As long as your baby is happy and healthy no need to be worried. 😊

First, head to your paediatrician and make sure there's no underlying issue. Also, if she's always been low weight, you shouldn't worry too much. But you can give her foods with good fats like salmon and avocado that might help.

Hi, As long as the baby is active and fit, it should be fine. Do try giving various flavoured food so that the it changes the taste buds of the baby. Try having banana and milk shake as it helps in increasing weight

i stopped giving her pediasure mas lumakas siya kumain at mas hiyang siya sa new milk and new vitamins. iused tikitiki and ceelin plus fir vitamin then bonakid. mag 2 yrs old na si baby this march 😊

any idea pano mapabalik sa formula si tot? my son is going 2 nxt month our pedia advice mag pediasure ulit since breastfeeding mom ako 😅 then picky eater nadin siya lately

Thành viên VIP

I feel as Long baby is active and healthy shouldn’t be too worry. But can try give Pediasure milk instead which I did it for my Son and they do put on

Dont need to worry so much. My son is 2 and his weight is only 10+ going 11kg. But he is active and still eat his food and drink his milk.

If you don't mind the mess, can try food play to introduce food that she doesn't like or is new to her (:

Thành viên VIP

What type of food does your child like? Perhaps can prepare variety using those ingredients...

my 2 year old boy didn't have milk since breast milk .I stopped him 1 month before