August mummies - anyone giving birth yet?

Hi mummies - anyone giving birth yet? Share your experience please and what makes u go ahead with natural or c sect delivery? I am currently 38 weeks 3 days. Initially i wanted to go for natural but seems like i wont be ready for the pain haha so now dilemma if i should do c sect.. even had dream about it😢 in my dream i was in bloody red room while they cut my down there. So scary😡 My gynae is dr adrian w , he leaves it to me whether i wanna do natural or c sect but i have to decide by tml if i wanna do c sect😱😱 I hv been experiencing tighten belly sometimes with back pain and pressure in pelvic for past few days and it is very uncomfortable- likely braxton hicks or maybe early labour idk

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i did csect with dr adrian bcos of high bp n diabetes. my csect was abit traumatic only during the anesthesia due to my weight and risk. but after dr adrian took over. everything was seamless. im day 4 in hospital discharging. day 2 stitching mild pain, but can walk. surprisingly day 3 not very pain anymore. can walk up n down and get out of bed easily etc. so far recovering well. altho i could have tried natural birth. but glad i went csect. the ops was over in like half an hour (inclusive of anesthesia).

Read more
9mo trước

I think ultimately it depends on your preference and pain tolerance level. Too many factors to list. All the best to you!!!

I did elective c sec due to multiple factors such as the age of mom, baby weight and what is the safest way to deliver him etc. Both birth plans have its pros and cons. Just make sure that you are aware of the full picture before making a decision and choose what is best for you and the little one.

9mo trước

Still recovery. 2nd day. If you can go natural, please go ahead as it is the most natural way of giving birth.

go natural If you can, cheaper and easier to heal.