Belly band

Most doctors (3 docs to the current) don’t or never suggest belly band during pregnancy. Even my colleagues especially the elders (30+ and above) pon bising why should I wear it? Then what’s with this current trend of belly band? Please share the benefits of it or scientific study if any. Thanks! #pleasehelp #adviceplease

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

From what I heard and read it helps to support your posture and reducing back and pelvic pain, especially if you have major discomfort. A friend of mine wore it due her scoliosis so it helps with her back pain. But for scientific studies, i did not found any. They bising maybe coz it was never introduced to them before. Im not sure either 😅

Đọc thêm

I guess whether or not to use belly band is dependent on individual. If you feel comfortable wearing it, just do! Ignore naysayers. Let them bising. I did get one for myself, and does help with the aches (I’m quite an old first time mum with back issues) but don’t use it often as I find it too hot in this weather 😅

Đọc thêm

i wear it sometimes to ease my back pain , it’s help. i don’t find any trend of using it other than to help with the pelvic pain or back pain. it’s solely depends on individual needs . maybe your friends think that u use a ‘ bengkung ‘ as they look the same . that’s why they’re bising about it.

Oh cannot eh? 😅