Need Advice from Single moms

Hello moms! I just need some of your advices. Sino po dito ang mga single moms? I am having a hard time coping up with my situation. I am currently 31weeks pregnant and my partner just left me a month ago. I am so emotional and stressed. Ang dami ko po questions sa sarili ko and sometimes i even doubt myself if i will be able to raise my daughter on my own without him. I have anvery promising career as an international flight attendant and Though I’m living with my parents, iba parin po ung pakiramdam na alam mo may partner ka katuwang sa pagpapalaki ng anak mo. I need your encouragement mga moms and sis. Paano po maging single mom?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I’m not a single mom but I can relate to them cause there was a time when hubby went abroad, I was the only one taking care of our baby. It’s really difficult. And I salute all single moms na kinakaya pa din araw araw. I believe naman basta nanay ka.. kakayanin mo lahat. Parang mother’s instinct na. And also, di naman tayo papabayaan ng asa itaas. Never nya tayo ilalagay sa situation na di naten kakayanin. Always pray. Dyan talaga ko kumapit start nagbuntis ako hanggang ngayon. Pagnanay ka na pala laging unang una sa prayers mo na healthy at safe lagi ang baby mo and yung good health ay best blessing everyday. Ask for support. Don’t be shy to admit na you need help kase although nanay tayo at lahat kakayanin naten… yung physical self naten needs to rest and with that.. you will need support talaga to look after your baby. Time management din.. sabayan mo pagtulog tulog ka din. Yung mga ibang bagay since you are still with your parents naman. You can delegate to them like pabantay kay baby if need mo magbanyo or kumain. Don’t think of people who left. Think of the people that will come and will stay. And that includes your baby. Focus your attention and your future plans with your baby. I know you can do it. Laban lang araw araw.

Đọc thêm
3y trước

Thank you so much for this encouragement po. I needed to hear this from others as well though my friends will often tell me the same. Hindi lang maiwasan na minsan ma down ko ung sarili ko na what if I fail to become a good mother for my daughter. How will I explain to her all of this when she grows up. But I am thankful that my parents are supportive enough to help me and guide me. Thanks po for this words of affirmation na kaya ko maging ina kahit mag isa.