depression

Hi mommies. Wanna ask if most of pregnant mommies feel insecure? It will either be their current body figure or their appearance. Sometimes i feel insecure and I think i am not attractive as i used to be. Questions are running in my head, asking what if my significant other will meet someone more attractive and a lot sexier than me, will he leave me? What if after i give birth i would look 5 years older than my real age? Will he leave me? I never regretted having and bearing my baby. It's the most precious thing i have. But the insecurity keeps on creeping me out. It kills me emotionally... Slowly. . I told my significant other about this and he just replied, saying. "I love you babe. Okay?" it gave me huge relief but the insecurity is still there. Anyone who can relate to this?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi momshie!!!. Just wanna tell you most of pregnant woman feel the same way but you need to take it positively. If your hubby loves you, even the sexiest woman come to him, he will reject. You just need to trust him. After you give birth, you can still be younger as ur age as long u will take care of yourself. Did you know, marian rivera, regine tolentino, and shineshine cruz? All of them having how many kids but still beautiful. Just think positive and pray.😊😊😊

Đọc thêm