Coconut water.

Hello mommies! Can pregnant women drink Coconut Water or Tea during pregnancy?

374 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I drank coconut water only after 3rd trimester. Cools body down and funnily enough... baby came out very “clean” But I drank it because the body feels really hot and it kind of helps.

Coconut water is absolutely fine during pregnancy. In fact, it has many benefits like Vitamin C, Calcium, electrolytes that helps with to improve digestive tracts, dehydration and more.

I have neighbour who share that 1 monh before delivery she drink coconut water. Baby come out very clean also coconut give you energy. Else if you worry you can check with your gynae.

My ob told me to drink more fresh buko juice dahil may infection aku sa ihi, i did my urine tests 3x, and nag i improve xa everytime..on the 3rd test nag normal na.Thanks to God.

Checked with gynae previously as it was the only drink I can swallow without vomitting and gynae said its fine to take. Been taking it almost daily and so far all is good.

I drank tea during both my pregnancies and it was fine! It was plain black tea though so I'm not sure about herbal teas. Did anyone else drink herbal tea during pregnancy?

I used to drink lemon tea like almost everyday 🥴 because the taste of lemon only can stop me from having nausea during my lunch meal when im @ office. Is it shud b ok or nay?

5y trước

Hi I've read somewhere that as long as we keep our caffeine intake at 200ml per day. It shouldn't be a worry.

Coconut water is very healthy for both baby and mother. Pregnant woman should drink daily coconut water. Tea should be avoided or drink less amount of tea, if need.

5y trước

Yes but moderately. Some folks will tell you that tea and coconut water are too cooling.

1month before delivery..according to my oldies coteachers..ok sya pra mabilis lumabas si baby sa pagpush..at result din un cguri na malinis ang panubigan ko

I drink it at the last trimester said to clean the baby so that he will not have red dots. Might not be stable to drink it for the other trimester. Told to be cooling