Hello mommies! I have this unending question about my baby she's 2yrs& 8mos old, How old is your babies talk straight or start them to teach alphabet and numbers? 'Coz I don't know when to teach her, she isn't ready yet?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi, It depends on you as when you want to start teaching the baby alphabets or numbers. Some start reinforcing learning or recognising the letters or numbers to their kids from as early as one and a half, while others do to push their kids. I think, since your baby is close to three, you can get picture books for your baby where she can see things and looking at them over and over again recognise the things with their names. Do not like literally teach her but make her familiarise with names of animals, vegetables, fruits, numbers etc. Rather give her practical information. Take her to vegetable shop and take her help in buying stuff. Like tell her to pick up tomatoes for you, this way she will learn quickly.

Đọc thêm

Babies can talk straight and super clear when they reach 4 years old. You can teach alphabet to a 1 year old baby.