Things to prepare

Hi mommies! How many packets of NB diapers is it safe to prepare? I have already bought 1 pkt from offspring and I know hospital do supply too. Also I will be having my last scan early next month, how often will I be seeing my gynae after? EDD : end Aug Heard that it could be either every week/2 weeks not sure if I will be able to take leave often 😅 #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For now I would stick with 1 packet to see baby’s acceptance before I stock up. Then buy 1 carton at a time as you won’t know when they will suddenly need to size up. Hospital usually or mostly uses Huggies naturemade :) For now it should be every 2 weeks, then 1 month before EDD will be once per week. 😊 You can ask your gynae to give you MC for your visit.

Read more
11mo trước

Thank you so much for the reply!!

I recently went to jb and stocked up 4 packs of NB & 6 packs of S for offspring 😅 as i heard babies use alot of diapers and heard good reviews of offspring

11mo trước

Oh same! I also bought at JB offspring but being clueless parents we didn’t know newborn require a lot of diaper change so we only ended buying one pkt😅