OPINION PLSS

mga momsss, cno po nkrnas n my leak ung pnubgan? ako kc npnsin ko nung nbsa panty ko prng ihi pero di gnon kdmi prang 1/4 ng pantagay na baso ang dami. nung ngpcheck ako ok nmn daw un panubgan need rest lng daw at inom daing tubig. nttkot ako baka mmya kung anong mnhyari skin at sa twins ko. 31weeks plng po ako my pgkktaon po ba n sobra ako sa water kc nsa 3-4L a day po ako

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

That could be alarming as it can entail that there is a leaking of "amniotic fluid" from the amniotic sac that is vital to the nutrition and breathing of the baby. I already experienced leaking. did you check what's the color of the fluid? if it's clear and odorless and leaks in very small amounts yet is continuous, that is an amniotic fluid leak. Sometimes it could also be pee. I cried one time, so hard, I stopped mt sobbing by force and I vomited and something laked from my private area but the doctor said it was just pee. you can do an ultrasound if u want. thats what i did. since u had it checked and it was normal, i suggest u just observe for the meantime.

Đọc thêm