miscarriage

Hi mga momsh. This is lil bit longer but I Just want to share you guys my experience. I posted here before bout my "no gestational sac seen" problem on my TVS . Yes and sadly my baby is gone 😢😥😥 me without knowing it 💔💔😭😭. I do p.t last june 2 (that was exactly 1 and a half month from my last LMP) and Im happy because it was positive that was supposed to be our second baby. June 10 i had bleeding pero patak patak lang . Natagtag or napagod ako siguro sa work .Until June 12 afternoon i was at work that time and pag cr ko dumami na siya so natakot ako pero i tried to relax hanggang uwian. June 13 umabsent na ako dahil talagang dumami na siya until evening para na ako nag ka menstrual cramps ang sakit nag hot compress ako thank God nawala siya .June 14 first time ko mag pa check up sa OB. Nag I.E ako sabi niya dami ng dugo its not normal .kaya pinag p.t niya ako and yeah its really a positive sobrang linaw. After niya ako check up ipina admit niya na ako sa hospital for 24 hrs observation dalawang dextrose nilagay sakin. June 15 nag TVS ako and no sac seen. Lumabas ako ng ospital and my OB gave me Duphaston for 2 weeks 3x a day and folic acid. (Ang sakit sa bulsa 2weeks 3k ang nagastos ko). July 6 bumalik ako with the new TVS and yeah its really sad to say that My baby didn't make it because he/she is gone.😢😢😢💔💔

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

Condolence po mommy.. God gained another little angel..praying for your loss🙏🏼

4y trước

💔💔😢😢