My LO latches well initially taking a good amount of areola in mouth and after a few mins removes to keep half of the tissue i inserted in his mouth. And My nipple pains after the feeding is over. What to do? Is he latching well? How do I correct the latch then?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

If you breastfeed in the correct position, rightfully you wont be feeling pain. If you are feeling pain then probably the position is wrong. You have to unlatch your LO and latch him back again. You can also support your LO to the correct position by holding his head to the correct position. After awhile he will learn it and its going to easier for you too. =)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8677)

Once baby shifts and the latch is no longer perfect, do not let him continue nursing. Unlatch him and relatch again properly. May have to do this a few times before he gets the message.