PT experience

LMP: dec 22-26 cycle average: 29days approx 16 days delayed accdg to pregnancy calculator, i am on my 6th week (assuming that i am pregnant coz this is my longest menstrual delay) i am already 41y/o and my last delivery was in 2003 i tried PT just today, two times, bought from 2 different drug stores both came out negative after which, i tried consulting dr. google 😁 "for effective, or accurate result it should be the first urine of the day for the concentration of hCG to be high enough for the test to detect" i failed this part coz i just tested without knowing that it should be the first urine 😊 been planning to buy again later and follow instruction properly 😊😊 🫣 i just knew that today, btw 😂 but lately i have been feeling some symptoms like #queasiness and i am eating more than usual (if i don't feel like vomiting) and i easily get hungry there was even a time that i was just reading a food menu but i stopped coz reading the list makes me uncomfortable and it felt like i am ingesting them and it makes me kinda barf.. and from this #AsianParent app, i have read from the feed that every embryo develops differently i gave birth to two grown men, 19 & 20, and if this time i am pregnant, i still have to know 😊😊

profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời