Would you let your teenager get a tattoo?

58 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Nope. Don't get me wrong, my husband is full of tattoos. I'll only allow my child to get one if she already has a decent job. There will also be some restrictions, no tattoos in the neck as well as hands. She can have on her back, she can have a full back actually if she wants too. But never on the parts that I've mentioned because based on studies conducted by a particular tattoo group in the US that employers are ok with their employees having tattoos but not in the neck, hands and face.

Đọc thêm

Definitely! As long as he/she is 18 so I know that the possibility of them regretting the tattoo will be less. I would also advice anyone young to get a tattoo somewhere that isn't very visible first if they don't have a stable job or if the industry they are in doesn't approve of tattoos since we still are living in a conservative country.

Đọc thêm

I don't have a teenager yet pero if ever maging teen ang anak ko, hindi ko sya papayagan unless above 18 na sya, at may stable ng work. At sya mismo ang magpapatattoo sa sarili nya. Hindi ako papayag na magpatattoo sya ng below 18 sya at kukuhanin nya sa allowance nya ang pam-patattoo.

No. Its not that im against sa mga taong me tattoo pero minsan kasi hadlang sa mga work na pwede mo pasukan. Lalo na anak ko gusto pa nman nya magwork sa japan dahil napakahilig sa anime. No tattoo pa naman ang isa sa mga requirements kea NO for me

I'm not into tattoos because if there is a need nga to donate blood, I won't be able to do it anymore. But if my child is already grown up, maybe if may work na siya and is completely independent, he can decide for himself.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16832)

I would allow her basta dun muna sa medyo tago. But I don't think her father would let her get one. Ayaw ng hubby ko na magpatattoo ako eh(he got two big tattoos) much more with his precious daughter 😂😂

no, sorry. pero hindi fan ang family ko jan.. paranoid kami eh, baka may mangailangan ng dugo or transplant (wag naman) pero at least mas qualified pag wala tattoo?

As much as I LOVE tattoos (I have 3), I think there a right time and age for that.. teenager is not the right stage for me..

Kung teenager at nakatira pa sa bahay ko syempre hindi pero kung nasa right age na sya nasasakanya na yun my isip na sya.