Post Partum Shapewear/Binder

Let’s talk about Post-partum shapewear/ Binders! According to WebMD.com: “Postpartum shapewear can provide additional compression for mothers recovering from a cesarean section delivery or diastasis recti. After giving birth, the muscles may be sore, weakened, or overused. Shapewear can help you feel more supported throughout the day.“ So here’s my take as First time mom, 3 months post c-section and a practicing doctor on the use & purpose of binders + the 4 most important things to consider when getting yourself one: Compression, Flexibility, Material and Affordability. All of which are present in @lovemomma_ph’s ultra bikini post partum shapewear that’s why I’m very much thankful we’ve found our way to each other 🥹 better late than never #postpartum #postpartumfitness #binder #shapewear #postpartumshapewear #postpartumhealing #postpartumhealth #csection #csectionrecovery 📸 Video shot, directed and edited by my one and only ever supportive husband @janrae_18 Music: Walk Musician: @iksonmusic

profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời