my cheating Husband wants a divorce

Lately my husb nvr come hm. He keep saying that he is working. There are days that he switch off his hp. No sms or nvr pick up my calls. When i confronted him. I ask him. He keep saying working. I asked him r u hving affair. He said NO. We really got into argument. He even slapped me. I say i will call the police. But i never. I went to see doc. I lodge a report. Police called him n asked him. My husband msg me saying that i messed up his carrer. Now he wants a divource because i made a report. WTF seriously. I tols him lets sit down n talk. Lets see e counselling. Seems like he dont give a damm f*** abt it. I have a 13 month old dau. He keep saying lets sign e paper. Dont wait too long n etc. I said NO. He nt happy abt it. I actually leave him alone for few days. Then i texted him n asked him abt his well being. That i miss u n i still love u. The ans he gave is i dont love you anymore. No feelings. I dont care abt u and yr dau. Lets get divource. What e hell seriously. Then again. When he is not ard at home. I opened his laptop. He usually leave his email n fb open. This women is his co colleague. This bitch has gone married man before. Oh my god. This is wat the saw n really shocked me: - bought flight tickets n accommodation to australia - book hotels in singapore - pictures of both together n kissing - bought bracelet n ring He is really a bastard. I m just shattered seriously. I feel like a bullet just got shot in my chest.

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

im so sorry bout this mummy. but how young is this husband of urs... if things get ugly, and he wants out. be strong. leave and maybe one day he realise that the grass aint greener on the other side.... and comes crawling for you back... ure a strong women to witness all that and not go berzerk... 👌👌👌

Read more

Be strong , really not easy for u and ur little one to handle . Collect his adultery evidence and sue him for this . Prob u can get a higher matrimony fees for u and ur kid . Probably seek legal advise or family help that can guide u along this problem . See how much they can advise you. All the best.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hey mummy, sorry to hear about this :( I'd say to just let go of this relationship - for the sake of yourself and your daughter. It wouldn't be easy to do things alone, but it's a lot better than the things you'd end up going through because of him - physically, mentally, emotionally and financially!

Read more

my ex husband did the same. whats worst is that i was five months preggy back then. he dont even care abt my child. divorce was the best solution cos he push me after i slap him infront of his gf. now i am happy with my new family, my husband who dotes alot on me and my child .

Life is too short to be unhappy. This guy sounds like douche and is making you unhappy. If it is really as one-sided as you say it here (and take a minute to think this through), then it's time to leave. And let's be clear... there is never - EVER - an excuse for violence.

Hello sis! Just be strong! I know it is hard but u should be strong for ur baby. If I were u I will file a case against them. He have the nerve to file an annulment because he has a mistress! U have proof that u can use to sue that stupid creature. God Bless sis!

Thành viên VIP

no point holding onto such relationship .. He is so firm on his stamd.. Please move on .. Such man dont deserve your love.. And he shouldnt slap you... Is very obvious that the marriage is end since he decided to slap you and also lie to you..

Thành viên VIP

No point keeping him and even if you try, the chance of reconciliation seems low. Try to get the best out of the situation like alimony, your home, daughter custody. Wish him well and stay strong for your daughter. Life still goes on.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-31418)

Friendly reminder to everyone.. When a person file a police report or an application.. Be prepared for war aka divorce. Anyway even without the police report, I think this man is junk. Just divorce him.

Read more