kkh subsidised

hello any kkh subsidised mama here? I'm at 37week plus and kkh didn't mention about baby weight or did any scan... last few appointments also just clinic c then next one also clinic c.. like waste time go there. I'm abit worried about baby weight. any mama same experience?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m a little confuse about their procedure too. I went at week 32 and there was no scan or mention of baby weight despite me having GDM. They told me GDM can cause baby to grow very big, but they didn’t scan at all. But scheduled me to go AMC for scan on week 36 instead. But I spoke to other mamas who is also subsidised patient at KKH and they said KKH did scan them at week 32. So I’m confused. 😵‍💫

Read more
10mo trước

wow 3.1 kg at 35 week quite heavy. my 1st born was 3.1kg at 36week plus then baby own self come out liao.

Hello mommy! I just had my week 32 appointment also. Check heartbeat. I was told there will be no more scan till my edd cause baby looks fine. Also the doc mentioned if i am experiencing any pain or discomfort then i can proceed to o&g. They didnt mentioned anything about the weight of my baby as well. During your Week 34 of ur appointment, did they check on cervic opening?

Read more
10mo trước

I'm at 38 weeks now. nth done. only swab at 37 week.

Hmm, that's weird. I'm a subsidized patient for both my 1st & 2nd pregnancy at kkh, clinic c. So far they will inform me of the baby's weight & details when I went for the scan. Currently on my 36 weeks, prev appt was 2 weeks ago. Had the scan & was informed about baby's weight & details too.

10mo trước

maybe different gynae diff thing.. some care some don't care.. I don't rmb when was my very last scan. maybe 2 to 3 months back? and that time they did mention my baby is on m size . it's weird they never mention about baby weight now..

i had my 35 wk checkup on Tue and that was the first time the dr actually told me about baby's estimated weight... which is a little on the small size. scan was done in the dr's room when all other scans prior were done either at AMC or on level 2.

10mo trước

they didn't do it fir me... hmm

I'm a subsidised patient in KKH. I think doctors don't initiate until you asked them, so every visit, I'll ask baby's weight.. Whatever questions you have, just ask. Don't have to wait for them to tell you. :)

If I correctly remember between my 36 weeks to 39 weeks I had a check at Clinic C and I ask about baby's weight because they did the last few check before EDD.

10mo trước

If they already did sweep for you, upon next check up they should check on waterbag level, cervix opening and hearing heartbeat. If this is schedule for you, do ask the doctor for baby's weight and if baby is within acceptable range. Previously upon my last check at AMC I did ask and during consulation I did too. I would clear all my doubts and QnA or whatever I am unfamiliar with the doctor. Though I understand some subsidy mummies/under private would face different experience. But perhaps this could help you one way or another.

my upcoming appt at clinic also. but doc said will scan my baby to check his weight, size and water bag ok anot. im 38 weeks now.