Is this ppd?

Kayo rin ba? Pakiramdam niyo di pa rin kayo worth it magiging nanay kahit may anak na? I mean, kaya ginusto mo magka-anak para sakanya mo igugol ang aruga na sana ginawa sainyo? I’m so tired of myself doing same mistakes, same excuses, I do all the best that I can to be the best mother to him, and the best partner to him, pero parati paring may mali. I don’t know? I just wanna rest, forever. Please don’t bash me, I don’t have any friends to share this with, I say to myself na napapagod na sila sakin kaya ayoko sabihin. I don’t tell my partner also kasi kapag tinatanong niya bakit ako ganito, wala rin ako maisagot. Idk what I feel, I feel lost, uninspired at times. All I want is a person who will understand me, is that too much to ask? #pleasehelp

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I’m just a new mom so I just came across your post just now. Sayang, 3yrs ago pa pala ito. I know it gets better, so I hope you’re feeling and doing better po right now. Ung negative thoughts telling you na you’re not good enough, don’t listen to them. Imposter syndrome lang po un. Don’t worry, you were and still are doing great mommy. God bless you.

Đọc thêm

Hahaha gusto ko lang ng kausap, pero wala ring pumapansin dito. Hahaha kahit saan na lang talaga 😁

maybe its too late.. pro I feel you po.. same thing happens to me now..