What kind of mom are you?

Kapag nahaharap ka sa sobrang difficult na situations, ano'ng klaseng mom ka? Do you BREAKDOWN or do you look for BREAKTHROUGHS? If you're looking for more positivity in your life, abangan ang aming exclusive zoom workshop with Positivitrix. Have a good day!!!

What kind of mom are you?
20 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

pwede bang breakdown muna?! ung ilalabas lahat iluluha isisigaw tas bago tatayo para sa "breakthrough"?! ps. I'm interested sa workshop na ito.. It's my first time na maencounter tong PositiviTrix..

Thành viên VIP

As a mom for a short time I breakdown especially when faced with difficult situations. But then theres God and my husband to always look for breakthroughs and then everything seems fine.

Super Mom

Sa situation ko ngayon na clinically diagnosed with depression, I can say na I'm looking for positivity and at the same time I can still have breakdowns.

being dependent to the leading of the Lord.. above all being strong and confident is from God, because of God and for God..

Thành viên VIP

breakdown pero palagi kong pinipili na maging positive lang dahil lahat ng pinag dadaanan ay hamon lang ng buhay. :)

Thành viên VIP

I always look for breakthroughs. I believe that every situation, may it be bad or good, is a learning experience.

Thành viên VIP

Breakdown madalas. Pero trying pa din to be positive para kay baby

Super Mom

both..uy exciting, Positivitrix 💙❤

4y trước

See you real soon 💙👍🏻

Thành viên VIP

I cry pag sobrang down ko na para mabawasan bigat ng dibdib then bangon ulit.

Thành viên VIP

breakthrough 😊